Located just outside of Grand Rapids and technically in “Georgetown Twp,” this great community has a lot to offer. I am personally partial to this area as it is where my family currently resides. Some of my favorite things about living here include:
- Located in between Grand Rapids and Holland. It’s easy to gain commute to either area via 196.
- Our school district, Jenison Public Schools have a lot to offer.
- Our community pool. Located in the high school, the Jenison Aquatic Center is a beautiful facility that can accommodate both short and long course meets. It is home to the junior high and high school swim, dive & water polo teams, the community swim team (JAWS), and open for the community for recreational use.
- The many parks and recreational opportunities. There is something for everyone: splash pads, walking paths and trails, dog parks, a beach, fishing, playgrounds, etc.
- Jenison Center for the Arts. I have attended both school related and community events in this gorgeous facility.